February Ca$h Calendar
Main Street Amherst and NAMI Lorain County are teaming up to create a new virtual fundraiser in response to the challenges created by the COVID19 pandemic. Our joint fundraiser, FEBRUARY CA$H CALENDAR, will help provide funds to support the important programs of both organizations that hundreds of businesses and thousands of local residents every year. Below are the details of the event.
FEBRUARY CASH CALENDAR RULES
1. Tickets are $10.00 each.
2. Daily Prize is $100.
3. Winners will be chosen every day during the month of February 2021.
4. The winning number will correspond with the evening Ohio Lottery Pick 3.
5. 28 Chances to win in the month of February 2021.
6. Must be 18 years or older to play.
7. You may win more than once per ticket.
8. Prizes must be picked up at the Main Street Amherst Office, 255 Park Avenue, Amherst (440) 984-6709 each Wednesday between 9am and 1pm (other arrangements can be made).
9. Winners must bring their winning ticket and driver’s license.
10. Winners have 30 days from day of winning to claim their prize or it is forfeited.
11. Only 1000 tickets will be sold.
12. Special days you will win your $100 Prize Plus:
a. February 2, 2021 Ground Hog’s Day – Basket of Wine Samples
b. February 14, 2021 Valentine’s Day – Bottle of Wine & Dinner for two
c. February 15, 2021 President’s Day – 46 Gold Presidential $1 Coins donated by First Federal Savings & Loan of Lorain Amherst
d. February 21, 2021 – Bottle of Wine
e. February 22, 2021 – Prize Basket
f. February 23, 2021 – Bottle of Wine
g. February 24, 2021 – Prize Basket
h. February 25, 2021 – Bottle of Wine
i. February 26, 2021 – Prize Basket
j. February 27, 2021 – Bottle of Wine
k. February 28, 2021 – Grand Prize - A pair of timeless earrings for her showcasing three sparkling round diamonds in 10K white gold with a total diamond weight of ½ carat, these earrings are secured with a friction back. Retail value of $899.99. This prize is provided by Kay Jewelers at Chestnut Commons in Elyria.